Monday, June 7, 2010

Prologue

I am a guy who lives two very different lives. These two lives rarely intersect. During the day I seldom feel like myself, more like someone dressed up to disguise himself in a place he doesn’t belong. At night, I am, I get, to be me. It’s only fitting that these two different personalities each have a different occupation. By day I work for a major health insurance company as a project manager and by night I am a bartender at a local, popular restaurant. This is all the explanation that is necessary and where I stop describing myself. I document my life at night by the memories and people who share it. I document my life by day with tales of abject horror, tales I do not make up. These are actual occurrences that occur in my office. I will not exaggerate but I will allow passage into my mind and thought process. I cannot for one second imagine a world this absurd. I fear that I may one day lose my objectivism as the office becomes routine; habit. This blog may be my only method of maintaining my sanity in a world that is my reality between the hours of 9-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment